With the increasing demand for web design Singapore agency, you might wonder what the role of a designer encompasses.
Web designers are responsible for how a website looks and its user experience. They design the site in a way that the best user experience is integrated to create a welcoming environment for the user.
Key roles include:
- They use software tools like Photoshop, Sketch or Framer, to build the final layout of a website.
- Web designers work according to the branding of the company and reflect it on the website. They create a harmonious colour palette, graphics and typography layout that matches the brand identity of the company.
- They need to keep themselves updated about the latest trends in the industry. They need to find a balance of implementing design trends while maintaining a design consistency
- They need to understand search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, specifically on-page SEO as search engine rankings and positions, are essential for websites.
- They also need to have excellent graphic design skills.
- Other soft skills include:
- Colour knowledge.
A good web designer can create a unique, universally appealing website which is why it is essential to choose the correct designer for your business.